Non-Slip Rug Pad (Cut to Size)
$19.50 – $280.80
- Non-slip rug pad for all hard floors
- Custom cut to size
- Open-weave construction promotes air circulation and makes vacuuming easier.
Note: rug pad color may vary
Makes homes safer – helps prevent slips and falls!
* Superior grip strength helps keep rugs from slipping, wrinkling or creeping
* Easily cut to fit any size or shape rug with household scissors
* Treated to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
* Pad is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance
May not be suitable for use on vinyl, lacquered or acrylic surfaces.
Please always follow floor manufacturer’s directions.
Valid online only. One coupon per customer. Not valid with any other offer.
Cannot be used for approved offers from “Make an Offer.”
- FREE Shipping: On all orders $99+ within the Continental U.S. via UPS Ground Shipping or Freight Shipping for 150+ lbs rugs (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Box & APO/FPO).
– We offer a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee
– No restocking fee
– See return policy details by clicking here
The images we display have the most accurate colors possible. We take photos in various lighting in attempt to provide you with as much detail as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please keep in mind that there might be a slight color difference due to its handmade nature. We do our best to list all rug field/primary and accent colors.
Will the size be exactly as listed?
We do our best to provide you with the accurate dimensions of a product, but please be advised that there might be a variation up to 5% of the listed dimensions. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
Why do your product pages show two different sizes?
Some rug buyers search rugs by rug size category (i.e. 6×9) and some by exact size (i.e. 5’11″x8’6″). Therefore, we try to make shopping our rugs as easy as possible for our customers.
Are your rugs hand knotted or machine made?
We offer only high-quality hand knotted rugs and carpets that are made of natural materials (silk, wool). Each of our oriental hand knotted rugs is an original piece, carefully weaved with respect to ancient rug techniques, traditionally coming from the Near East region. We do not use any mechanized tool during the process. Moreover, we do not use any kind of synthetic materials in any of our products. Although very rarely we do carry some machine made rugs, they are marked accordingly.
Do I need a rug pad for my rug?
We definitely recommend rug pads for thin rugs as they tend to move around more easily than a large rug. In general, having a rug pad always helps to prevent slips and falls and also protects your hardwood floors and your rugs.
How do I maintain my rug?
Our rugs are made of natural materials only. Therefore, we strongly recommend using only natural-based products for their maintenance. Synthetic aggressive detergents may severely harm fibers and colors of our rugs.
My rug has different color shades or slight nuances in its pattern, is this a defect?
NO, handmade rugs tend to have slight nuances in color or the structure of its pattern because it is hand crafted whereas perfectly symmetrical pattern with no nuances in color or structure is typical for machine made rugs.
read more at: FAQ Page
Have another question?
Call us today at (201) 541-2388 or complete the form below:
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.